Gathering Console and Network Logs (HAR File) from the Contact Centre for Salesforce Interface in Chrome.
- Contact Center
- 8x8 Contact Centre for Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Classic
- Google Chrome
- Open Chrome.
- If using Incognito ensure that you un-select block third-party cookies.
- Log in to Salesforce and the integration communication panel.
- Click on the 8x8 communication panel and press F12 to open the Chrome developer console.
- On the Network tab, check the Preserve log option.
- On the Console tab, check the Preserve Log option.
- Replicate the issue.
- In the Chrome developer console Network tab, right-click on any entry in the Name column and select Save all as HAR with content.
- Save the HAR file.
- In the Chrome developer console Console tab, right-click anywhere in the pane and select Save as.
- Save the LOG file.
Screenshots or a screen recording of the issue are often useful if possible.
For call related issues please also include details of the call you have captured when submitting the logs to 8x8 support.
Details to Include
Time: ##:## (Time Zone)
CC Transaction ID: