When attempting to use the ServiceNow 8x8 Contact Center Integration, the panel does not open. You receive an error that reads, "Companel is launched in another window, Please close this modal," with a Refresh button.
- 8x8 Contact Center Integration with ServiceNow
- Google Chrome
From the browser pop-up warning, allow the pop-up.
- Close all except one instance of the browser and one browser tab.
- Clear browser cache for all time.
- Close the browser and then open a fresh instance of the browser.
- Log in to ServiceNow.
- Click the phone icon. A window opens saying "Companel is launched in another window, Please close this modal" with the blue Refresh button.
- Notice to the right end of the browser address bar there is a pop-up warning in red. Click the warning to open the "Pop-ups blocked" dialog.
- The dialog displays the clould8.8x8.com...vcc service-now URL.
- Select the radio button for "Always allow pop-ups and redirects from https://<yourservicenowdomain>."
- Click Done.
Pop-ups were not allowed for the 8x8 panel URL and the ServiceNow domain.
https://cloud8.8x8.com/mapanelweb/pu...3&instanceUrl=<Domain URL of your ServiceNow instance>&vccDomain=<VCC domain URL>&env=servicenow