Setting the Contact Center domain in 8x8 Contact Center integrations.
- v 3.1 Integrations for 8x8 Contact Center
- Go to the Integration panel.
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- In the relevant URL listed below, change:
- xx1 for the cluster for your tenant
- Check the URL when logged in to Configuration Manager for Contact Center or Agent Console
- tenantName for your tenant name
- Check tenant name in Contact Center Configuration Manager for Contact Center, Home, Profile
Note: The URL format of your Contact Center domain must match your contact center's service type:
- Legacy Contact Center for Salesforce users, must use https://vcc-naX.8x8.com.
- Contact Center for Salesforce users who have opted for 8x8 Unified Login must use their SSO link: https://sso.8x8.com/login/vcc-naX.
X Series Contact Center
Standalone Contact Center