This article will cover pairing the handset with the base unit. It will also include how to un-pair the phone from the base unit.
- Panasonic KX-TPA60 & KX-TGP600
Pairing the handset
- When turning on the handset the device should say Register Unit.
- On the base unit please hold down the WiFi button on the side of the base unit, until the LED light blinks red.
- On the handset, hold down the OK button until it is paired.
Un-pairing the handset
- On the handset go to Menu.
- Select Setting Handset.
- Select System option.
- Select Cancel Base.
- Click Ok.