How to Connect a Wireless Poly Headset to a Poly Handset
Connect a Poly headset to a Poly handset.
- Poly headsets
- Poly handsets with a USB port
On the Poly Handset:
- Go to Settings.
- Select Basic.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Headset.
- Select Headset Memory Mode.
- Select the box next to Enabled.
Plug the BlueTooth dongle into the USB port on the back of the Poly handset.
On the headset:
- Slide and hold the Power switch away from the off position until you hear "pairing" and the headset LEDs flash red and blue.
- Once successfully paired, you'll hear “pairing successful” and the headset LEDs stop flashing.
Once the headset has been paired, click the headset button on your Poly handset to route audio through your headset.