The Poly phone isn't accepting the 8x8 provisioning after following the factory reset guide.
- Poly Desk phone models VVX 101 - VVX 601
Follow the below checks if the phone isn't provisioning:
- Make sure that your phone is pulling an IP address (Home > Settings > Status > Network > TCP/IP Parameters > IP Address/IPv4 Address).
- If not, try connecting the phone to a different known working location which pulls an IP address and try provisioning again
- Make sure that the phone has undergone a complete factory reset before provisioning.
- Confirm that the device has the factory certificate installed (Home > Settings > Status > Platform > Phone > Device Certificate should be Factory Installed).
Provisioning Using Web GUI
For an alternate option to provision using Web GUI, click here.
Upgrading Firmware Version
- Make sure that you have the latest firmware version updated on the phone. (Home Button > Settings > Status > Platform > Application > Main > Version).
- Reach out to 8x8 Support team to know the latest firmware version.
- If you are requested to upgrade the firmware version, click here.
Various causes for not provisioning could be network cables, not having the factory certificate installed, incomplete factory reset or even a defective phone.
If the phone doesn't provision even after following the above checks, then reach out to 8x8 support team.