If you are unable to find answers here in the 8x8 Support Knowledge Base, you can contact us via any of the methods below.
8x8 Technical Support is available to our business customers 24 hours a day via web case, chat, and phone!
Customers of the services listed below qualify for live assisted support.
- 8x8 X Series (excluding 8x8 Express)
- 8x8 Editions
- 8x8 Work for Desktop or Mobile
- 8x8 Contact Center
- 8x8 ContactNow
The fastest way to get help with any 8x8 product or service question is to ask Otto, our AI-powered Virtual Assistant. Otto is available in the bottom right-hand corner of this Knowledge Base site, as well as in the 8x8 Customer Portal (My 8x8) and the 8x8 Admin Console for X Series and Editions customers.
Otto is great at helping with most issues—and if it can't, it will connect you to an expert who can!
If Otto can't help, here's all you have to do:
- When Otto asks if the answer provided was helpful, click No.
- When Otto asks if you'd like to contact someone in 8x8 Support, click Yes.
- Complete the form by entering your name, company name, and the 8x8 phone number associated with your account.
- Select the product you need assistance with and the type of issue you are experiencing.
- Select Submit.
- Select Authorization.
- Log in with your 8x8 username and password.
- You will be connected to a chat with an 8x8 Support Engineer in the chat window.
Note: Escalation to live support from Otto is available to 8x8 customers only. Your path to the best help via Otto may be different depending on what 8x8 services you use and where you're accessing from (the Knowledge Base or the Customer Portal). Click here for detailed steps and support options via Otto.
Create a Case Online
You can easily create a support case 24 hours a day through the 8x8 Support Knowledge Base. Click Get Support in the upper right corner of this page (or any page on the Knowledge Base) to begin creating a new case.
ContactNow Customers: See instructions here to access your Support portal.
- Log in to your 8x8 Application Panel.
- Click My 8x8.
- Click Support.
- Click Create New Case, on the right-hand side of the page (just above where your cases are listed).
- Fill in the Case Form presented.
- Click Submit Case.
You will be provided with a Case ID, and 8x8 Support will reach out for more information, if necessary.
At any time while the case is open, you may view your cases and add additional information.
Note: If you are experiencing multiple issues, create a separate case for each issue.
Chat With Us
Want to chat? On any page in the Knowledge Base, click the 8x8 Virtual Assistant icon to see if our chatbot can help. If a satisfactory answer is not available, you'll have the option to connect with 8x8 Chat Support.
Note: When call volumes are high, we automatically channel phone requests to Otto, our A.I.-powered Virtual Assistant, on support.8x8.com. This lets you avoid excessive wait times and choose to chat with a live agent.
If you are contacting us in reference to an existing support case, have your Case ID Number ready. In order to provide you with the utmost security, account questions and change requests will require your passphrase.
- From within the US: 1-888-898-8733
- From outside the US: 1-408-687-4120
- Australia: +61 1300 088 917 (+61 1800 648 574)
- New Zealand: +64 (0)800 452 545
- UK: +44 207 096 6060
- Japan: +81 3-4578-9032
- Thailand: +66 2 026 8209
- Philippines: +63 2 8271 3494
- Singapore: +65 3158 8675