Which headsets can I use with my Fuze devices?
Fuze currently supports the following Logitech Headsets:
- ConferenceCam BCC950
- ConferenceCam CC3000e
- ConferenceCam Connect
- Logitech GROUP Station
- Logitech USB Headset H570e
- Logitech USB Headset H650e
- Logitech Wireless Headset H820e
- Logitech Mobile Speakerphone P710e
Fuze also supports Logitech USB collaboration devices with call control capabilities.
Fuze currently supports the following Plantronics Headsets:
- BlackWire 5210 (Mac and Windows)
- DA80 USB
- Voyager 5200 UC USB dongle
- Voyager Focus USB/BT dongle
- Voyager 8200 UC USB dongle
- Voyager EncorePro 515 USB
Fuze currently supports the following Jabra headsets:
- BIZ 1500
- Evolve 30 II
- Evolve 75 USB-BT
- Evolve 80
- Evolve 65 USB-BT
- PRO 930 DUO
- Speak 510
Manufacturer-specific Jabra Direct software must be installed in order to use Jabra headsets with Fuze Desktop.
As of version 5.14, Fuze supports the following EPOS headset:
- DW Pro 1 ML
As of version 5.16, Fuze supports the following EPOS headsets:
- SCx5 USB MS
- MB 660
- SC6x5 USB
As a supported headset, the following actions have been successfully certified:
- Accept/hang up call
- Mute/unmute call
- Mute/unmute audio while in-meeting
- Exit meeting
- Increase/decrease volume
Future Logitech USB Collaboration devices with call control capabilities.
Fuze only supports the devices that are listed on this page.