Virtual Contact Center has out of the box integrations with leading on-demand CRM services, such as Salesforce, NetSuite, hosted Microsoft Dynamics, and Zendesk. Integration with other systems is done via Web Services or standard application programming interfaces (APIs). These integration APIs support intelligent screen pops, configurable workflows, auto activity logging and data syncing and posting. 8x8 integrations support customizable workflows to meet the unique business processes of each customer.
Thousands of agents have already taken advantage of this CRM integration capability to further optimize their call center performance.
As a result they benefit from:
- Single user sign-on screen
- Single click outbound dialing directly from the CRM application
- “Popping” of the customer’s CRM record automatically
- Ability for agents to toggle easily between the two applications
- Automatic call logging to your CRM
For integration with other CRM applications, our Professional Services team can work with you to achieve the level of interoperability you desire.
The key benefits of an 8x8 CRM integration:
- Out-of-the-box integration with the leading hosted CRM solutions
- Increased operational efficiency by prioritizing routing based on the data stored in your CRM system
- Increased agent productivity with integrated one-click dialing out of the CRM application
- Reduced customer frustration by “popping” the caller’s account information to the agent as soon as the call comes in