This guide will show you how to reset your current Identity Management configuration so that new settings can be applied.
This process applies specifically to removing current SAML/SSO provider information from your Identity Management configuration. You would need to perform this procedure if:
- Your SAML/SSO identity management provider has changed.
- Your current SAML/SSO identity management provider information has changed.
- Your current SAML/SSO identity management provider information is incorrect.
- You simply wish to remove your current SAML/SSO identity management provider.
- In Configuration Manager > Home > Virtual Office, click on Identity Management.
- In the Identity Management page, uncheck the Single Sign on (SSO) check box.
- Alternatively, you can change the option under Select SSO Provider to use a different identity management provider and enter your configuration information at this time.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- You should receive a green confirmation bar at the top of the page. At this point you can add new SAML/SSO provider information to Identity Management, as needed.