Adding primary and secondary members to a Call Queue.
Virtual Office Configuration Manager, Call Queues.
- Login to Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- From the Home page, go to Call Queues.
- Locate the Call Queue to which you want to add additional members and select the Edit button on the right side.
- Scroll down to Primary and Secondary Members.
- Decide whether the user will be a Primary or Secondary member of the Call Queue.
- Primary Members will receive all incoming calls to the Call Queue first.
- Secondary Members of the call queue will only be offered a call if all Primary Members are on a live call.
- Type the user's name in the corresponding box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.