Setup the Obihai to auto dial a number/extension when it goes off-hook. This can be used for door intercom systems, when the button is pressed it can dial an extension on the system (if the door system also need to be opened then it will require a second Obihai).
**This has not been tested on all door systems**
1. Activate your Obihai device.
2. Obtain the IP address for the Obihai Device. Follow the steps below.
- Connect your device using the power, internet, and phone port on the back of the device. You will need either an analog phone or a fax machine with an analog phone to get the device's IP address using the Phone port.
- Using a connected analog phone, dial * * * to access the device's IVR menu. (Note: After provisioning, dial * * * * to access the device's IVR menu.)
- Press 1 to retrieve the device's IP address. Note the IP address down.
- Type the IP address in a web browser on a computer on the same network as the Obihai to access the web gui.
- Log in using the following info:
- For Account Manager: Please reach out to support at 888-898-8733 and speak with a support tech.
- For Configuration Manager.
- After you have logged into the web GUI, navigate to System Management > Auto Provisioning
- In section Auto Firmware Update and ITSP Provisioning, change the Method to "Disable"
- Hit "Submit" at the bottom of the page
- Now navigate to Physical Interfaces > Phone 1 Port
- In section Phone Port, change DigitMap from (****|(Mpli)) to (<XXXX>) - The XXXX is the extension/number the Obihai will call.
- Hit "Submit" at the bottom of the page, on the new page click return
- On the top right it will show an icon of Reboot Required, right above it, click the Reboot button to complete the setup.
- Once the device is back up, pick up the phone and it will auto dial the number/extension you inputted. When the phone is picked up it will be silent.