All of the outbound phone queues have Voice Recording set to 100%, but only inbound calls are recording.
Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager
Follow these steps to set the User’s Automatic Call Recording are set to 100%.
- Log into VCC Configuration Manager.
- Select Users (or Agents), the User list is displayed.
- Double click on the user’s name, Edit User dialog is displayed.
- Select the Phone tab.
- Under Automatic Call Recording, change all of the settings to 100%.
- % of inbound queue calls
- % of direct inbound calls
- % of outbound calls
- Click Save.
Note: The user will need to log out of Virtual Contact Center Agent and log back in. Outbound calls from that user will be recorded. Repeat for all the users for whom you want to record outbound calls.
The Users Automatic Call Recording are set to 0% in VCC Configuration Manager.