How to add an Agent to Virtual Contact Center.
Virtual Contact Center account with Virtual Office Account Manager.
- Create the User in Account Manager, set the User to 'VCC Agent'.
- Configure the User's Workplace Phone in Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager.
Follow these steps:
Create the User in Account Manager and set the User to 'VCC Agent':
- Log into Virtual Office Account Manager.
- Select Accounts > User Profiles.
- Click 'New User Profile', 'Create a New User Profile' dialog opens.
- Fill in the new user's information.
- Check the box 'VCC Agent'
- Click 'New Private Routing #', the 'Add Private Routing Number' dialog opens.
- Click the icon to the right of the Private Routing box, a VCC extension is created.
- Click 'Add'
- Click 'Save'
Configure the User's Workplace Phone:
- Log into Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Select 'Users'
- Edit the new user.
- On the Phone tab, enter the user's Virtual Office DID phone number in the "Workplace phone".
- Click 'Save'.