When you log into the Virtual Contact Center Agent console, and look at the Business Intelligence 'Queue Dashboard', the SLAs show all zeros.
- Log into VCC Agent console as a Supervisor Agent.
- Click the waffle icon to the left of Menu > select Business Intelligence.
- Hover over the Dashboard icon [looks like a speedometer].
- Select 'Queue Dashboard'.
- The SLA% and SLA counts shows zeros, '0.00%' or '0'.
Virtual Contact Center Agent console, Business Intelligence dashboards.
The VCC Queue(s) does not have any SLA defined.
For instructions on how to define the Queue SLAs, see the article:
How To Define Inbound Phone Queue Service Level Agreement (SLA)