This article will walk you through logging in and out of call queues when using the Virtual Office Desktop application.
- Virtual Office Desktop, version 5.9 in "New experience" and version 6.0 onwards
Logging into a call Queue
- Click the Call Queue Icon next to the search bar. This will only show if the user has the ability to log in and out of queues, it will also be grey when logged into no call queues.
- You will see thew available queues for the user. Hover over the Queue you wish to log in to and a login box will pop up.
- Click Login when it's selectable and you will be logged into the Queue.
Logging out of a Call Queue
- Click the Call Queue icon. When the user is already logged into a call queue the icon will have changed colour to orange.
- Click on the logout icon next to the queue you want to log out of.
It is best practice to log in and out of a call queue and not use Do Not Disturb DND as this can cause callers to be in the queue longer than needed, especially if you are using the desk phone to go into DND.