When utilizing the Virtual Office Mobile app for phone calls over Wi-Fi or 3G/4G data in an area where your coverage is unreliable, use Cellular Minutes to handle 8x8 calls over your cellular phone service.
Virtual Office Mobile
Enable Cellular Minutes in Virtual Office Mobile
- In Virtual Office Mobile tap More Options (three dots).
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Data and Network Options.
- Tap Use Cellular Minutes.
- Toggle the settings for Incoming or Outgoing calls. This will determine whether your cellular network will be used for calls you receive or calls that you make.
- Enter your cell phone number. Or, if you have previously configured this setting, tap Yes to confirm your cell phone number or No, Change to edit your cell phone number. Once the toggle turns blue, you have enabled Cellular Minutes.
For calls in progress, you can perform a transfer from your Virtual Office service directly to your cell phone.