How to remove/add avatar picture on users extension from Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Virtual Office Configuration Manager
- Virtual Office Desktop
- User Profile Avatar
To remove/add avatar picture on users extension from Virtual Office Configuration Manager, follow the steps below:
- Open Virtual Office Desktop (VOD).
- Login as the user that is link to an extension.
- Click on the avatar icon in VOD. Then click on on the icon next to the users name to upload a picture then click on "upload picture" link:
- Select the desired avatar to upload then click Open. Adjust the avatar then click Save.
- The uploaded avatar will then update the Virtual Office Configuration Users page.