How to remove/add avatar picture on users extension from Virtual Office Configuration Manager
Virtual Office Configuration Manager; Virtual Office Desktop
To remove/add avatar picture on users extension from Virtual Office Configuration Manager, follow the steps below:
- Open Virtual Office Desktop (VOD)
- Login as the user that is link to an extension
- Click on the avatar icon in VOD. Then click on on the icon next to the users name to upload a picture then click on "upload picture" link:
4. Select the desired avatar to upload then click open. Adjust the avatar then click on save.
5. The uploaded avatar will then update the Virtual Office Configuration Users page.