Plaving a Video Call on your Polycom Phone.
- Polycom VVX 500/501
- Polycom VVX 600/601 Business Media Phones
- Polycom VVX Camera
Handling Video Calls
If video is enabled on your phone, you can:
- View video on the full screen—Tap . To exit full screen mode, tap . (If the icon doesn’t display, tap the screen to see it.)
If a VVX Camera is attached to your phone, you can tap Video and do the following:
- Tap Stop Video to stop sending video. To start sending video again, tap Start Video.
- Tap Swap to switch where video displays.
To stop sending video for all calls:
- Tap Settings from Home view, and tap Basic > Video > Video Call Settings. Tap Auto Start Video Tx, and disable the setting. When disabled, your phone won’t automatically transmit video at the start of all calls
To automatically view all incoming video on the full screen (if you have a camera or not):
- Tap Settings from Home view, and tap Basic > Video > Video Call Settings. Tap Auto Video Full Screen, enable the setting, and tap Save.
Note: You can exchange video with only one person at time.
- Virtual Office Pro plans include 15 audio/web conferencing participants.
- Add-on option: HD video conferencing for 8 video participants.