To make an 8x8 Contact Center agent a Super User.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Super Users
Contact Center Admin in Account Manager
- Log in to 8x8 Account Manager.
- Click Account > Privileges.
- Locate the User.
- If the user is not in the list, click Assign New Privileges > check the box next to the desired user's name.
- If the user is in the list, next to the desired User click Edit.
- Under Account Manager Privileges check the box VCC Admin.
- Click Save Changes.
Super User in Contact Center Configuration Manager (X Series)
- Log in to Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Select Users.
- Click Edit (pencil icon).
- Navigate to the General tab.
- Under Role setting, change to SuperUser.
- Click Save.
The user will need to log out and log in.
Users must be listed as a VCC Admin in Admin Console to enable the Super User option to be selected.