When attempting to install the 8x8 integration for Microsoft Dynamics 365, you may receive an error message such as:
- This app can't be installed because its packages aren't compatible with this environment.
- You don't have permission to install or update this application.
- 8x8 Integration for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- 8x8 Work
- 8x8 Contact Center
There are two likely causes for these errors:
- The Microsoft Dynamics 365 licensing level is Professional, which is currently not supported.
- The person attempting to install the 8x8 integration does not have sufficient permission levels in Microsoft 365 to install the 8x8 integration.
- Confirm that your licensing level for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is Enterprise or higher.
- Professional-level licensing currently is not supported, but we are working to provide compatibility with it.
- At this time there is no ETA for a beta or production release to address this.
- If the current Microsoft Dynamics 365 licensing is Enterprise or higher, verify that the person installing the integration has sufficient permissions assigned within the Microsoft environment.
Documentation links and a list of Requirements and Limitations for the 8x8 Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration can be found here: