Note: To learn how to set up your Call Queue voicemail in Account Manager, the legacy version of VO Configuration Manager, click here.
Accessing your Call Queue voicemail.
After completing the Call Queue voicemail setup, your Call Queue group voicemail options can be accessed by dialing in from within your 8x8 phone network and entering the Call Queue's voicemail password.
From here, you can configure the same options as for an individual extension, including:
- Listen to, save, and delete voicemail messages.
- Record, set, and change various outgoing greetings.
- Edit various user preferences.
- Configuration Manager
- Call Queues
- From any extension in your 8x8 system, dial 500.
- Enter the Call Queue extension number and press #.
- Enter the Call Queue voicemail password and press #.
- From the Main Menu:
- Press 1 to listen to your messages.
- Press 2 to change your greeting.
- Press 3 to manage user preference options: change voicemail password, call waiting preferences, busy handling, ring no answer handling, Internet outage routing, and email notification preferences.
- Press 4 to establish or change call forwarding rules. Options include: listen to, set, change, or cancel call forwarding rules.
- Press 5 to set a specific greeting for business hours, after business hours, lunch time, meeting, weekend, and vacation.
- Press 6 to enable or disable Announcement Only mode (e.g., your vacation greeting).
- Press 9 to exit voicemail.
For a downloadable Quick Reference Guide to the voicemail phone menu, click here.