To forward calls to a Ring Group to voicemail in the event that the call is not answered, and to give the caller a chance to leave a message.
- Configuration Manager
- Virtual Office Desktop
- Virtual Office Mobile
- Log into Configuration Manager.
- Select Ring Groups from the Home page.
- Click Edit next to the desired ring group.
- Under Call Forwarding Rules click the pencil icon next to When no one in ring group answers.
- Click Voicemail.
- Click Save when all changes have been made.
If alert time and the user's extension no answer time are not configured correctly, the call can be sent to the wrong voicemail box. Please see Setting the alert time between each Ring Group hop to extend the alert time for Ring Group users.