To change the processing timeout for an email queue.
This allows how much an agent has to process an email interaction within Agent Workspace.
- Agent Workspace
- Configuration Manager for Contact Center
- Log into Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Click Queues/Skills.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) next to an Email queue.
- Select the dropdown for Email processing timeout.
- Adjust to the necessary time.
- Click Save.
If processing timeout is set to zero, there will be no processing time and the next interaction waiting in the queue will be offered immediately.