To create an Agent Performance widget in Contact Center Analytics dashboards.
- VCC Analytics
- VCC Dashboard
Adding an Agent Performance Widget to Your Dashboard
- Click to open the drop-down menu.
- Select Agent Performance.
Setting the Parameters for the Widget
- Name your widget.
- Under View Metrics As, select to view the data in tabular or graphical format. The chart refreshes every five seconds.
- Under Display Statistics By, select to sort the data via a single queue, direct/internal interactions or by agent groups.
- Enable Dynamic Filtering is off by default. This means the widget will only display data for the queue you selected. If you toggle dynamic filtering on, the data in the widget will update when you click on other widgets.
- Display Grand Totals is off by default. Toggle it on if you wish to display grand totals.
- Edit the default list of metrics by deleting or adding the metrics you want to track in this widget. Click X to remove a metric. Click Configure to add a metric from the list.
Note: To see a glossary of metrics definitions, click the question mark in the upper right corner and select Report metrics definitions.
- By default, all agents will be synced automatically. To configure agents, click on the Agents drop-down menu and disable Sync agents automatically. Click Configure to add agents to the list.
- Include Logged Out Agents is off by default. Toggle it on if you want data for agents to be shown even when they are logged out.
- Click Save.
- Grab the bottom right corner of the widget to size it to your liking. If adding multiple widgets to your dashboard, you can position them by dragging and dropping them.
- Click Save.