Remove an existing QA template but keep the evaluations that were performed with that template
- Quality Management/Speech Analytics
The task can easily be completed by following the steps below.
- Log into Quality Management with a user that is authorized to make changes to the existing QA Template Editor setup.
- Go to the Settings - Quality Assurance - QA Template Editor and select the desired template
- Hit the top right red Delete button
- A popup message should now be presented on the screen, as shown below.
- Select the desired option and hit Delete.
Always make a copy of the existing QA Template prior to deleting it, as a deleted template can no longer be retrieved.