8x8 Contact Center for NetSuite offers multi channel integration with NetSuite, allowing you to set up quickly and combine the benefits of NetSuite with the capabilities of 8x8 Contact Center. The integration supports communication with customers via phone, chat, and voicemail channels and thus allows you to access data from NetSuite through an integrated Agent Workspace. 8x8 Contact Center for NetSuite provides key information about each customer interaction, giving you insight into the full customer experience so you can access detailed records of communications with each customer.
During an inbound interaction, 8x8 Contact Center for NetSuite tracks whether the caller is an existing user by searching NetSuite records and presenting the matching record for agent preview. Agents can be better informed and prepared to answer customer interactions by previewing relevant customer record details.
8x8 Contact Center’s custom screen pop integration with NetSuite offers the following benefits:
- Out-of-the-box integration with minimal custom development work
- Tools that help provide agents with up-to-date information and knowledgeable service
NetSuite agents who use version 3.1 of 8x8 Contact Center integration with NetSuite.
8x8 integration with NetSuite is currently available in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia and New Zealand.
Using 8x8 Contact Center for NetSuite, you can:
- Take advantage of phone, chat, and voicemail media support for communications.
- Manage customer phone calls and chat requests from the integrated interface.
- Get instant access to customer records via screen pop.
- View real-time queue status and process interactions efficiently.
- Track history of customer interactions via call logs and chat logs.
- Set your status to accept or block interactions.
- Check the status of other agents and communicate via phone or chat.
The NetSuite integration can only be launched in a floating window.
We recommend using Google Chrome to ensure a smooth experience.
Supported CRM objects
8x8 Contact Center for NetSuite supports the following objects in NetSuite: