Search for files and content on the Fuze Mobile app.
- Fuze Mobile
In Fuze Mobile, you can search for files and other content in the Search screen.
Additionally, you can use filters to search by sender, group conversation, and date.
To search for files or content:
- Ensure that you are on the Recent conversations screen.
- Tap in the Search field at the top of the main Fuze Mobile screen. The Search screen appears.
- Tap Files.
- Enter the name of the file you want to find in the Search field.
- In the search results that appear, you can tap a file to view, play, access details, and download it to your device.
Apply Search Filters
You can also search for files using a variety of filters to narrow down the person, group, and time period.
The following filters are available:
- From: Searching for a specific person.
- In: Searching in a particular group.
- Before: Searching for a specific prior date.
- After: Searching for a specific later date.
Tap each filter to search for a person or group, and select a date.
In the filtered results that appear, you can tap a file to view, play, access details, and download it to your device.