Schedule a meeting on the Fuze Mobile app.
- Fuze Mobile
Scheduling a Meeting in Fuze Mobile is as simple as adding a few basic pieces of information, and saving the meeting.
You can also enhance your scheduled meeting by configuring meeting settings and adding invitees during the meeting creation workflow, or at any time after.
To schedule a meeting:
- Tap the Meetings icon on the bottom-right of the screen. The Meetings screen is displayed.
- Tap New Meeting. Meeting options are displayed on the screen.
- Tap Schedule for Later. The Create a new meeting screen is displayed.
- Enter a Meeting Name and select a Date, Start Time, and End Time for the meeting.
- Tap Next. The Select a Meeting Type screen appears.
- Tap to select a meeting type of Open, Private, or Large.
- Tap Next. The Meeting Settings screen appears.
- (Optional) Enable or disable settings for the type of meeting you're scheduling.
- Tap Next. The New Meeting: Invite screen appears.
- (Optional) Search for people to invite and tap their name to add them to the invitee list.
- Tap Finish. Your meeting is scheduled and a summary of your meeting details is displayed.
- Click Done.
See the article Meeting Types for more details about meeting types and settings.