What features are available to guest users in Fuze Desktop, Web, and Mobile?
- Fuze Desktop
- Fuze Web
- Fuze Mobile
If you frequently communicate with customers or other people outside of your organization that do not use Fuze, you can use Fuze Desktop, Fuze Web, or Fuze Mobile to invite them to Fuze chats, groups, and meetings so that you can collaborate.
If guest features are not available to you, your IT administrator may need to enable this feature for your organization in Fuze Hub.
Features available to Fuze guests:
- Sign in to Fuze Desktop, Fuze Web, and Fuze Mobile
- Join groups by invitation
- Join meetings and video calls
- Chat with other Fuze users who are invited to the conversation
- If the guest is invited to a Fuze group, the guest can chat with other members of the group without being invited by each individual group member
- Create groups and invite Fuze contacts that they have a chat history with or that they are in a Fuze group with
Features that are not available to Fuze guests:
- View contact information for other Fuze users in your organization
- Invite other guests outside of your organization
- Rename, archive, or delete groups
- Remove other members from groups
- Make and receive calls
- Start or schedule meetings
To learn more about using Fuze as a guest, please refer to Using Fuze - A Guide for Guests.