Invite someone to an ongoing meeting in Fuze.
- Fuze Meetings
To invite someone to an ongoing meeting:
- From the Meetings screen, click the Show participants list button.
- The participants list appears at the top right of the screen. Click the Invite button.
- Enter the email address of the person you would like to invite. You can also search for the name or phone number of a person in your Fuze contacts list.
- Click the Invite button. You will be presented with two options:
- Email: Selecting this option will send an invitation to the specified email address.
- Telepresence: Selecting this option will instantly display a short video feed from the telepresence device configured for Fuze meetings.
- After making your selection, click Done to close the Invite window.