Overview of Self-Service Ordering
8x8 users with Customer Community QTC Admin, Customer Community Ordering, Customer Community Billing and Ordering profiles can use credit cards to add new lines of service and equipment through their account management portal. X Series and Editions users with the above profiles can add up to ten new lines of service and ten pieces of equipment through their 8x8 Support Portal (My 8x8).
Any of the below:
- 8x8 X Series
- 8x8 Editions
...and both of the below:
- US-based accounts (with the exception of wholesale customers)
- Accounts paying by invoice, ACH, and credit card
8x8 Express customer? Click here for instructions on adding licenses in Manager Express.
Placing a Self-Service Order in the My 8x8 Portal
Note: If your default payment method is Invoice or ACH, you can now purchase additional lines and equipment using a credit card. The credit card will only be used for the initial order. Subsequent payments for items on this order will be moved to your default payment method. Your default payment method will not change to the credit card.
This feature is available to users with below profiles of U.S.-based X Series and Editions accounts that pay by invoice, ACH, or credit card. If a user doesn’t see My 8x8 or the Shop tab, please ensure the user has one of these three user profiles- Customer Community QTC Admin, Customer Community Ordering, Customer Community Billing and Ordering.
If you still have trouble, contact your Sales representative for assistance with placing an order.
- Log in to the 8x8 Application Panel.
- Select My 8x8.
- Select Shop.
- If you do not have a valid credit card associated with your account, you will be prompted to add a card before you can continue shopping. Click Add Credit Card and follow the instructions to add a card. This card will be added to your account for use in future purchases, so you do noto need to repeat this process again.
- From the Product Catalog, select the line of service or device you would like to purchase.
Ordering phones? Since phones will be associated with your account before they are shipped, you are only able to order as many devices as lines of service available on your account. If you have a need to order more for any reason or otherwise need assistance, contact your 8x8 Sales representative.
- Select Add to Cart.
- Select the Cart.
- Select Checkout.
- Select your preferred shipping method (if ordering devices).
- Select Calculate Shipping and Taxes.
- Select Continue.
- Review the Terms and Conditions, then check the box to Agree & Buy.
- Select Agree & Buy. You will receive a confirmation message with an order number.
Contacting 8x8 Sales
If you are unable to place a self-service order, or if you would like to order more than five lines of service, contact your sales representative directly or call the 8x8 Sales Line at 1-866-879-8647, 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday - Friday. 8x8 will help guide you through choosing added services that fit your needs.
To upgrade or add to your service via online chat, click here to open a sales chat. An 8x8 sales agent will help you complete your order. Chat is open 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday - Friday.