Use the Broadcast feature to send messages to one or more agent groups. This feature allows the administrator to mass-communicate a message to Virtual Contact Centre (VCC) agents.
Virtual Contact Centre (VCC).
- Log in to VCC Configuration Manager as an administrator.
- Select Broadcast.
- For Group, select a group or All Groups from the list.
- For Alert Level, select low, medium, high, or pop-up.
- For Only send to logged-in agents, choose whether you want to send the message to the agents who are logged in or to all agents.
- For Message, type what you like to broadcast to agents.
- Click Broadcast to send the message.
- The message will now be sent to VCC agents as configured above.
Note: You cannot undo or delete a message once it is broadcast.