Turning on call recording for Virtual Contact Centre (VCC) inbound calls.
Virtual Contact Centre (VCC).
Inbound call recordings are configured at Queue level. You will need to access each queue separately to enable call recording.
- Log in to VCC Configuration Manager as an administrator.
- Select Queues/Skills.
- Under Queue List, double click the inbound queue you would like to enable call recording on.
- Under the Properties tab, navigate to Voice Recording.
- In this box you can enter the percentage of calls you would like recorded. If you would like to record all calls, set this to 100%.
- Press Save once changes have been made.