Pairing a Panasonic KX-A406 to a Panasonic KX-TGP600 base unit
Panasonic KX-A406 and Panasonic KX-TGP600
Enable repeater mode
- Find a handset registered to the Panasonic KX-TGP600 Base unit.
- Press the menu key (middle key)
- Go to System Settings
- Go to Repeater Mode
- Select On
After Repeater Mode has been enabled on the Panasonic KX-TGP600 base unit, you can register the Panasonic KX-A406 repeater to the base unit. Follow the instructions below to do this.
- Disconnect the AC adapter from the repeater, if it is not already.
- Press and hold the handset locator button on the base unit until the status indicator light flashes red,
- Then release the handset locator button.
- Connect the AC adapter to the repeater.
- When the status light on the repeater flashes red, press and hold the program button on the back of the repeater until the status light and the RSSI/ID light turns solid green.
- If the status light on the base unit is still flashing red, press the handset locator button once until the status light is solid green.
- The repeater is now ready for use
If the repeater does not connect. Make sure the chipset of the base matches the repeater. You cannot connect handsets with different country chipsets. For example you cannot connect a US base unit to a Central European repeater.