VCC: How to assign supervisor level access for a VCC user?
Virtual Contact Center Supervisors
1. Confirm that the supervisor has been added as a VCC user in the Virtual Office Account Manager portal (Accounts > Add New User Profile).
2. Log into the tenant VCC Configuration Manager.
3. Find the VCC user profile and click Edit
4. Click on the Supervisor tab and check the option This user is supervisor and if desired enable Allow this supervisor to monitor calls.
5. Within the Supervisor tab section, assign the supervisor to all the queues and groups that this supervisor needs to monitor and retrieve recordings.
6. Select Save to apply changes.