Salesforce error when click the phone icon to call with Virtual Contact Center gets an error:
...NAxx.salesforce.com refuded to connect.
How to Reproduce the Error
- Log into Salesforce.
- Click on phone icon in the bottom right.
- A prompt opens, “Do you want to open Virtual Contact Center?”.
- Click Yes.
- An error opens saying, “NAxx.salesforce.com refused to connect”, where ‘NAxx’ is the 8x8 cluster for your VCC account.
The same error occurs after you clear cache and cookies.
Virtual Contact Center Integration with Salesforce in Chrome browser
- In Salesforce, got to the Service panel.
- At the top of the left pane, look for Click here to launch the Virtual Contact Center interface.
- Click the red link Click here.
- In the Chrome browser at the right end of the address bar, a blocked popup icon appears.
- Click the blocked popup, the Virtual Contact Center URL is shown as blocked.
- The URL will be similar to this: https://vcc-naxx.8x8.com/AGUI/login...tenantname%
- Select to allow the VCC URL.
- In Salesforce, got back to the Service panel.
- At the top of the left pane, Click here to launch the Virtual Contact Center interface, click the red link Click here.
- Salesforce prompts to allow the VCC URL, click Allow.
The Chrome popup blocker, blocked the Virtual Contact Center Agent popup.