Virtual Office Desktop is a comprehensive unified communications application that integrates a business softphone with visual voicemail, corporate directory, instant messaging, presence, video calling, fax, call recording, and web conferencing—all in a standalone desktop application for your Windows or Mac computer.
What's new in this release?
Current Version: 5.7.0 Build 20238
Note: This build fixes the issue with joining audio in meetings for Mac.
- Optionally disable incoming call pop-up when Calling Using Deskphone
- Ability to hide messaging conversations
- New Feature Introduction bubbles
- Team Messaging (Beta) To join the beta program, email email@example.com
- Support for Following / Unfollowing rooms
- Support for Room Description
- Show Sameroom connected room info
- Room change notifications
- User is mentioned when added to a private room
Note: As of October 11, 2018, mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) will no longer be supported with Virtual Office Desktop (VOD). Users on mac OS 10.9 experiencing issues in VOD should update to mac OS 10.10 or later.
- For issues with installation on Windows, try running Microsoft's Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter.
- After installing or starting Virtual Office Desktop, if you see an error message about a missing file such as MSVCR100.dll or mfc100.dll, click here to install the required file from Microsoft.