Virtual Office Desktop is a comprehensive unified communications application that integrates a business softphone with visual voicemail, corporate directory, instant messaging, presence, video calling, fax, call recording, and web conferencing—all in a standalone desktop application for your Windows or Mac computer.
Current Version: 5.4.0 Build 19776
What's new in this release?
- Improved messaging experience
- Ability to blind transfer from search results
- Seeing code in your browser after clicking to download? Please right-click on the download button and select Save link as... to download the file instead of allowing your browser to attempt to open it.
- If you receive an Error #2032 during installation and you're on a company VPN, disconnect from the VPN and retry the installation.
- For any other issues with installation, try running Microsoft's Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter.
- After installing or starting Virtual Office Desktop, if you see an error message about a missing file such as MSVCR100.dll or mfc100.dll, click here to install the required file from Microsoft.
- Some Windows users may find they need to update to Windows 7 Convenience Rollup if they are unable to answer calls in the app.