Use Configuration Manager to transfer callers to an extension instead of leaving a voicemail.
All customers using Configuration Manager.
- Login to Configuration Manager with your administrator's credentials.
- Navigate to the Users page and click the pencil icon to edit the extension you wish to configure.
- Select Voicemail Settings.
- Select 'Custom 0 Dial out' to enable it.
- Under 'On pressing 0 forward to,' select the extension to transfer the call to. Note that the receptionist extension is the default.
Note: The receptionist extension can be defined under Home / Sites and editing the site(s).