A Virtual Contact Center Agent Cannot Dial Out Of Their Virtual Office Desk Phone.
Virtual Contact Center Agent with a Virtual Office phone, Account Manager
Configure a VCC extension in Account Manager, and make the VO phone DID the Workplace Phone in the VCC Agent GUI.
- Log into the Account Manager.
- Select Accounts, then User Profiles in the left menu.
- Find the User, click Edit. The User Profile dialog opens.
- Take note of the VO phone DID at the bottom of the User Profile, in the phone number list.
- Check the box VCC Agent.
- Click the red button, New Private Routing#, the Add Private Routing Number dialog opens.
- To the right of the empty extension box, click the icon that looks like a paper sheet, a phone extension is automatically generated.
- Click Add, the VCC extension is added to the phone number list.
- Click Save, the VCC extension is saved and the User Profile dialog closes.
Make the VO phone DID the Workplace Phone in the VCC Agent GUI
- Log into Virtual Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Click Users, the User List is displayed.
- Find the User, double click the Username.
- In the Phone tab, enter the VO phone DID phone number (from Step 6 above) for the Workplace Phone.
- Click Save.
The Agent/User in Account Manager only has a VO phone configured and is set to use that phone number for Virtual Contact Center. This means the phone number can only be used with VCC.
The Agent/User will need to log out from and log back into the VCC Agent GUI after the steps above are followed. The Agent can test by going to:
- Click Menu.
- Select Profile.
- Click Make Verification Call.