The 8x8 Work for Microsoft Outlook integration allows you to schedule 8x8 meetings in your Outlook client for Windows.
- Fixed the join meeting link being broken in the appointment body for accounts that have special characters in the Personal meeting space name.
Requirements & Limitations
8x8 Work integration for Outlook requires:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or newer
- Outlook 2007 for PC or newer
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- 8x8 Meet or 8x8 Work for Desktop
- Requires login to an 8x8 Work extension
- 8x8 Work for Desktop does not sync both ways with Outlook. For example, if you organize an 8x8 meeting in Outlook, it syncs with 8x8 Work for Desktop, but you are not allowed to modify that same meeting in 8x8 Work for Desktop; the Outlook calendar will not be in sync.
Tip: The application available on this page is for use on Windows devices only.
Mac users with Microsoft Office 365 can use the 8x8 Work Meetings add-in for Microsoft Office 365.
- 8x8 Work for Outlook EXE (for end-user installation)
- 8x8 Work for Outlook MSI (for IT installations)
- 8x8 Work for Outlook x86 / 32 bit MSI
- 8x8 Work for Outlook Click to Call Plugin
- 8x8 Work for Desktop
Last updated: 1/18/2023