When using the Outlook Meeting Scheduler in the Fuze integration, you receive an error that reads, "There was an error validating your authentication. Please try again or contact your IT department."
- Fuze Apps
- Close Outlook.
- Download and install the latest version of the application.
- Launch Outlook.
- Log into your Fuze account within the Fuze Outlook add-in.
The Fuze Outlook add-in should now function as expected.
Fuze offers three integrations for Microsoft Outlook and Office 365:
- Meeting Scheduler for Microsoft Outlook: This integration is only available to Fuze customers using Microsoft Outlook on Windows. It is available for on-premise Exchange and Office 365. It allows for meeting scheduling only.
- Outlook Click-to-call: This integration is only available to Fuze customers using Microsoft Outlook on Windows. It is available for on-premise Exchange and Office 365. It adds click-to-call functionality to your Outlook address book.
- Fuze for Office 365: This integration is available to Fuze customers on both Windows and Mac. It allows for meeting scheduling and a click-to-call add-in for Office 365, which is available on Microsoft's Appsource.