While using Fuze services, you receive the following error: The current network quality is sub-optimal and call or meeting quality issues may be experienced.
One or more of the following issues may occur under these circumstances:
- Audio on calls may be unavailable
- Calls may fail
Here are some tips that should help address the most common network connection issues.
- If you are the network administrator or owner (i.e. you are on your home network), ensure your network and network settings are optimized.
- Relocate to your last known optimal network connection, if ideal.
- Directly connect your computer to a router or modem instead of using a wireless connection.
- Avoid heavy usage of your bandwidth, such as video streaming services, while using Fuze.
- Check with your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to ensure that your internet bandwidth meets or exceeds the Fuze Video Meetings Bandwidth Requirements.
If you require further assistance, we recommend contacting your network administrator/IT department or ISP.
To ensure your audio and network settings are configured properly, you can test your Fuze setup. For additional information, refer to Fuze Checkup.
If you are using Fuze and you move to a different network (i.e., you move from your office to your home network), you may encounter this issue when making calls.
It could also be the result of sub-optimal network conditions.