- Virtual Office Mobile
Internet and power outages are on the ISP/local utility level but below are some best practices to mitigate the impact.
- Redundant providers/connections.
- It is suggested to have redundant providers for critical sites. Redundant Internet connections are able to switch to an alternative carrier during an outage.
- Use Virtual Office Mobile over 3G/4G/LTE.
- Use Mobile Assist in Virtual Office Mobile.
- In case of a mobile network outage, concerns over data usage, or lack of a good mobile data connection at a particular location, the Mobile Assist function can be utilized. This will direct calls made through the app over cellular service.
- Call forwarding.