- Admin Console
- Panasonic Dect Phones
- Yealink Dect Phones
- Go to Home > Devices.
- Check your device inventory to see if you have a DECT. If you do not have a DECT, you can click +Add device model to add a base such as Panasonic KX-TGP600 DECT Phone or Yealink W52p.
- Click Add device model again.
The system automatically adds the DECT Handset to the inventory.
You now need to assign the handset to a user
- Go to Home > Users.
- While editing a user, select a handset from the Device drop-down menu.
The Base device field appears as soon as you select a handset. A message in red next to the field indicates the device has not been activated.
- From the Base device drop-down menu, select the corresponding base.
Note: For best practice, click Change Base Name and rename the base according to the department, group, or team, to easily locate it later. Note: For DECT units, the system allocates the next available port. If all ports are used, the DECT base does not appear in the list. Panasonic DECT phones come with eight and Yealink DECT phones come with four ports
- Select an activation method. You can either activate the device remotely or send the user the activation code.
- Click to Save the user.
Users must plug in their base and handset, and connect to Ethernet. They may need to activate their phones, if not activated remotely, and pair the handset with base.