Note: To update your billing information in Account Manager, the legacy version of 8x8 Admin Console, click here.
To update billing information by going to the 8x8 Customer Portal and registering a new credit card or ACH with updated information.
When viewing the Payment Methods page, please note that 8x8 will charge the method with the marked Primary by default.
- 8x8 Customer Portal
- 8x8 Admin Console
To Begin, Navigate to the Payment Methods Page
- Log in to the Application Panel.
- Click My 8x8.
- Click Billing > Payment Methods.
- Continue to the options below.
To update a section of the billing information such as address, a new payment method would need to be added and the outdated one removed.
Add a New Payment Method
- Click Add Payment Method.
- Select Credit Card or ACH.
- Click Add Credit Card if choosing credit card.
- Enter your updated information.
- Click Save.
Change Primary Payment Method
8x8 will charge the payment method marked Primary by default.
- To the right of the desired payment method, under Action, click the Make Primary button.
- Confirm that the page refreshes and shows the desired payment method with a checkmark in the Primary column.
Remove a Payment Method
- To the right of the payment method you wish to remove, under Action, click the Delete button.
- Confirm that the page refreshes and no longer shows the deleted payment method.