Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Checking Billing Statements in the 8x8 Support Portal
- Checking Order Status and Order Invoices in My8x8
- E911 Service Fees and Taxes
- E911 Update Notifications
- Editions to X Series Account Upgrade - Customer FAQ
- How do I pay my 8x8 bill?
- How Far Back Can I Access Call Detail Records
- How is Contact Center per-minute usage charged?
- How long will it take for me to get my credit or refund?
- How to Assign Users to a Cost Center
- How to Cancel an 8x8 Account or Extension
- How to Change Company Address in Account Manager
- How to Contact 8x8 for an Inquiry on a Payment
- How to Download Usage and Service Summary from a Statement
- How to Opt in to Receive Billing Notifications
- How to Pay a Past Due Payment
- How to Read Your Invoice
- How to See Charges to Specific Extensions
- How to Set ACH or Automatic Cheque Withdrawal to Pay Account in Account Manager
- How to Set Up and Manage Cost Centers for X Series (8x8 Admin Console users)
- How to Set Up Auto-Pay in the 8x8 Support Portal
- How to Transfer Account Ownership
- How to Turn On Service if it Has Been Suspended
- How to Update Billing Contact Information in Account Manager
- How to Update Billing Information in the 8x8 Support Portal
- International Number Charges for Calling US Area Codes
- Partner NFR (Not For Resale) Offer - Introduction
- Past Due Billing Notifications and Late Fees
- Regulatory Recovery Fee - Billing Account Management
- Supplier Form Details for EMEA
- Supplier Form Details for USD CAD AUD NZD
- Unable to Access Billing Tabs in 8x8 Support Portal
- Unable to Access Cost Center in 8x8 Support Portal
- Unable to Remove Credit Card or ACH from the 8x8 Customer Support Portal
- Updating Your Credit Card in the 8x8 Support Portal
- What is the difference between a refund, credit and credit memo?
- What is the Universal Service Surcharge?
- Which sales taxes are included in the 8x8 Billing Statement
- Why is there a CyberSource payment page when updating my credit card?
- Will I owe a fee if I cancel my account?