What can I do in Fuze Supervisor Console on a mobile device?
- Fuze Supervisor Console
- Mobile Devices
Refer to Installing Fuze Mobile to download and install the latest version of Fuze on your tablet.
You must have a Supervisor license and be added as a Supervisor to the Contact Center queue(s) by your system administrator.
You can perform the following actions on your tablet:
- Manage your queues
- View queue statistics
- Manage your agents
- Manage your agent watch list
- Sign agents in and out of queues
- Search for specific queues and agents
- Configure and view alerts such as:
- Abandoned calls
- Active agents
- Average call wait
- Calls waiting
- Longest wait time
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Initiate call monitoring
- You can quickly see if one of your agents is recording a call or has momentarily paused a recording.
- An Agent is recording notification appears when a recording is initiated.
For additional information about the Fuze Supervisor Console, refer to Supervisor Console Overview.